Watch a sample of our whole school training
Train ALL your school’s teaching staff for just £250
We have developed down-to-earth, practical online training for busy schools to equip them to support the children in their class with dyspraxia/DCD (Developmental Co-ordination Disorder) or these tendences.
WHAT WE OFFER?
A comprehensive set of 4 dyspraxia training modules plus one specifcally for SENDCos covering everything teaching staff need to know Complete School Package
Handwriting Modules (currently in development will be available very shortly)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Login per school not per teacher
- 28 days access for ALL staff
- Clear explanations of what dyspraxia is and it’s impact on the child
- Packed full of free or low cost, time saving but effective strategies for a busy teacher
- Useful free downloads
- A certificate for professional portfolios on completion of all 4 modules
- Opportunity to ask questions through our helpline or via email email@example.com
WHO IS THE TRAINER?
Cathy Parvin has two decades and very personal experience of dyspraxia/DCD and a wealth of knowledge. Find out more here
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go to our shop You will need a credit card and an email address for your school to purchase.
- After purchase you will be taken to the “My Account” page.
- From here you can view your workshop(s) and manage your account/orders.
- You will be sent x 3 emails
- How to login
- Login details consisting of username and password
- Send the login to all your teaching staff who can view the modules as often as needed
- Your school has 28 days to view them.
- Any problems please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01905 676118.
- Use our helpline for any queries the training may raise.
HOW DOES THE LICENCE WORK?
The Online Dyspraxia Training is licensed to one school for multiple viewings for the duration stated at the time of purchase. The licence will be linked to your school’s email address which you need to create a login.
Special priced Multi Academy Licencing is available on request. Please email us email@example.com
OUR POLITE REQUEST
Our training raises vital funds for our charity enabling us to give free support to children and young people. Without these funds, we can’t offer this critical service. Therefore, we politely ask you not to deprive us of these funds by sharing links or copying our material. We know the vast majority will respect that …thank you! …but for the few who may be tempted we have built in checks which alert us of any breaches and in such circumstances we reserve the right to deny access to our workshops and may take further action through the legal help provided by our insurers.
To all who have helped enormously by spreading the word about our training. This helps us to grow and offer even more support for the children we care so much about! For more ways you can help our charity or become involved go to our Want To Help page
If you have found our Online Dyspraxia Training helpful please support us by recommending us to colleagues and other organisations.
You can also support us with positive reviews on social media or in meetings ….thank you!
If you have feedback which might help us improve what we do, feel free to let us know.