ABOUT OUR TRAINER
- Cathy Parvin trained initially as a Registered General Nurse and then specialised in Orthopaedic Nursing.
- She was the Education Officer for the Dyspraxia Foundation. Trained and mentored by them. She was an advisor on the Dyspraxia Foundation Educational Panel for several years and always receives a warm welcome when she attends their events.
- Has delivered over 300 training sessions in many different settings, schools and universities.
- Delivered Lectures at international SEN conferences in Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris
- Trained by the National Handwriting Association, is a committee member and trainer
- Has delivered CPD training on behalf of Worcestershire County Council for their Early Years Programme.
- Visiting Lecturer for SENCO Award, PGCE and BA courses, Sport and PE degree courses at Worcester University
- Presented at T.E.S Show London, Education Show Birmingham and a Keynote Speaker/trainer at SENCO Conferences
- Cathy has attended numerous courses, study days, conferences, read endless books and research articles, gaining a wealth of up to date knowledge. However, she regards her daughter as her greatest teacher by far
COMMENTS FROM EMAILS AND EVALUATION SHEETS
“The feedback on the evaluations was excellent for the day and your session got a lot of mentions!” SENCO Award Birmingham
“Thank you SO much for providing the session for the SENCos, once again your presentation has resulted in very positive feedback.” SENCO Award Worcester
“Thank you so much for your help and support this year with the Primary Partnership programme. As a result, please can we book your wonderful services again?” County Council CPD Cheltenham
“Once again, many thanks for helping to make the SEN Skills day such a success and so valuable for the students.I have read through the written feedback again from the students and it is so positive!” BA Hon Lecturer Birmingham