Online Training for Teaching Staff and Professionals Working with Children and Young People.
Which child in the video may have dyspraxia/DCD? Would you like to feel more confident in understanding children with this complex condition?
There are between 1 and 2 children in every class with dyspraxia/DCD. Supporting these children in your class needn’t be costly or time consuming but does require a good knowledge of their condition.
Down-to-earth Workshops for Teachers. These Modules fully explain what dyspraxia is, how it impacts a child’s learning and will equip you to easily support these children within a busy classroom.
Other professionals who work with children and young people will also find this training invaluable.
Packed full of practical and realistic tips, useful downloads, helpline and certificates.
Available to buy either individually or save £50 and get the complete package. Funds go directly to our charity.
- Teacher Workshop Module 1 Introduction and explanation of dyspraxia/DCD (More info or buy) – 30 Day access
- Teacher Workshop Module 2 Close look at gross and fine motor difficulties (More info or buy) – 30 Day access
- Teacher Workshop Module 3 Explaining the sensory challenges of dyspraxia/DCD (More info or buy) – 30 Day access
- Teacher Workshop Module 4 Day to day functioning, learning and wellbeing (More info or buy) – 30 Day access
- SENDCo Module When, how and who to refer a child. (More info or buy) – 30 Day access
- Complete Package Teacher Workshops 1- 4 + SENDCo Modules. Or buy the package and save £50 and get 90 days to view them.