Handwriting Training for Schools
Title: A Whole School Approach to Handwriting.
This training session is ideal for Inset days or can be completed over two staff meetings. It can be done independently or as part of a whole school Inset training day combining dyspraxia training in the morning and handwriting in the afternoon( saving £100)
Suitable for: All teaching staff but most relevant for primary teaching staff.
- A whole school approach to handwriting
- Developmental stages of handwriting
- How to prepare children for handwriting to minimise later problems
- Trouble shooting- what to do when and how
- Letter formation and font styles
- National Curriculum compliant
- Supporting left handed children
- Sources of further information
- Lively and interactive.
- Post training support through our free help line
- CPD attendance certificates
Where: In your school
How long: 2 hours which can be split over two staff meetings (depending on location) or delivered as part of an Inset day. It is also included in the Whole Day Dyspraxia CPD Training for Primary Schools.
Cost: £200 depending on location.Travel is charged at 40p a mile or train fare and budget hotel overnight if needed. VAT exempt. We will send an invoice after we have delivered the training.
The whole school dyspraxia + handwriting training day costs £475 (VAT exempt) saving £100
Trainer: Cathy Parvin. National Handwriting Association trained.
How many can attend: No limit.
All funds raised are used to support children with dyspraxia within education