Handwriting Training for Teaching Staff
Training Package D
Title: A Whole School Approach to Handwriting.
This training session is ideal for In-set days or can be completed over two staff meetings. It can be done independently or as part of training package B ( saving £100)
Suitable for: All teaching staff but most relevant for primary teaching staff.
- A whole school approach to handwriting
- How to prepare children for handwriting to minimise later problems
- Trouble shooting- what to do when and how
- Letter formation and font styles
- National Curriculum compliant
- Supporting left handed children
- Sources of further information
- Lively and interactive.
- Post training support through our free help line
- CPD attendance certificates
Where: In your school
How long: 2 hours which can be split over two staff meetings or delivered as part of an In-set day. It is also included in the Whole Day Dyspraxia CPD Training Package B for Primary Schools.
Cost: £200 depending on location.Travel is charged at 40p a mile or train fare and budget hotel overnight if needed. No additional VAT. We will send an invoice after we have delivered the training.
Trainer: Cathy Parvin. National Handwriting Association trained.
How many can attend: No limit.
All profit is used to support children with dyspraxia through our free help line and support services.