Online Dyspraxia Training for Schools and Professionals
Watch a sample of our whole school training
Train ALL your school staff for just £250
Our down-to-earth, practical online training will equip you and your colleagues to support children in your school with dyspraxia/DCD (Developmental Co-ordination Disorder)
What we offer?
1) Whole school Online Dyspraxia Training Complete Package
A comprehensive set of 5 dyspraxia training modules covering everything teaching staff need to know
Module 1: Comprehensive explanation of what dyspraxia/Developmental Co-ordination Disorder is and it’s co-occurrence with other conditions
Module 2: Explaining motor skill difficulties and practical tips for a busy classroom
Module 3: Sensory difficulties which frequently occur with dyspraxia explained
Module 4: Learning, organisation, executive functioning and many more topics. Packed full of easy strategies and helpful tips.
Module 5: For SENDCOs. How to make referrals and support these children.
2) Whole School Online Handwriting Training Package
Currently in development and will be available very shortly
What is included in each package?
- Access to Modules
- Login per school not per teacher
- 90 days access for ALL staff
- Clear explanations
- Packed full of free or low cost, time saving but effective strategies for busy teachers
- Useful free downloads
- A certificate for professional portfolios on completion of all 4 modules
- Opportunity to ask questions through our helpline or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the trainer?
Cathy Parvin is the Director of Dyspraxia Education and has two decades of profesional and personal experience of dyspraxia/DCD and a wealth of knowledge. Find out more here
How does it work?
- Go to our shop You will need a credit card and an email address for your school to purchase.
- After purchase you will be taken to the “My Account” page.
- You will be sent x 3 emails
- Order acknowledgement
- How to login
- Login details consisting of username and password
- Please check JUNK email if you don’t receive them.
- Send the login to each of your teaching staff who can view the modules as often as needed.
- Go to “MEMBERSHIPS” to view the modules.
- Your school has 90 days to view them.
- Any problems please contact us email@example.com or phone 01905 676118.
- Use our helpline for any queries the training may raise.
How does the license work?
The Online Dyspraxia Training is licensed for 90 days to one school for multiple viewings. The licence will be linked to your school’s email address which you need to create a login.
Special priced Multi Academy Licencing is available on request. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our polite request
Our training raises vital funds for our charity enabling us to give free support to children and young people. Without these funds, we can’t offer this critical service. Therefore, we politely ask you not to deprive us of these funds by sharing links or copying our material. We know the vast majority will respect that …thank you! …but for the few who may be tempted we have built in checks which alert us of any breaches and in such circumstances we reserve the right to deny access to our workshops and may take further action through the legal help provided by our insurers.
To all who have helped enormously by spreading the word about our training. This helps us to grow and offer even more support for the children we care so much about! For more ways you can help our charity or become involved go to our Support Us page
If you have found our Online Dyspraxia Training helpful please support us by recommending us to colleagues and other organisations.
You can also support us with positive reviews on our shop page or on social media or in meetings ….thank you!
If you have feedback which might help us improve what we do, feel free to let us know.