Information, Support & Training for Parents & Teachers
Dyspraxia, also called Developmental Coordination Disorder DCD, is a hidden, complex, yet common condition impacting every area of life .
Many of the early signs of dyspraxia are missed such as difficulties with co-ordination, handwriting, dressing, riding a bike etc.
The children tell us having a teacher and parent/carer who understands dyspraxia makes all the difference.
We are Dyspraxia Education a registered charity (No.1185572) supporting children and young people affected by dyspraxia .
Our charity provides:
- Specialist advice about dyspraxia and support for families, schools and professionals through our helpline
- Face to face support for local families and schools
- Dyspraxia training for schools and organisations working with children
- Self-help workshops for parents/carers
- Seminars and presentations for conferences and articles for professional media